ARE YOU SUFFERING FROM SCIATICA AND REQUIRE TREATMENT?
- Do you have pain radiating from the lower back into the buttock region and outer side or the back of the thigh or leg?
- Do you experience leg pain which is more painful than your low back or thigh pain?
- Do you have pain that is constant?
- Do you experience weakness in the legs or giving way of the legs when you walk or move the leg?
- Do you experience pins and needles or numbness?
- Is your leg pain worse while sitting?
- Have you had a biomechanical assessment of your spine?
IF YES TO ANY OF THE ABOVE PLEASE MAKE AN ENQUIRY!
Make an enquiry for the Backtolife Biomechanical rehabilitation programme
- Tinnitus and Hyperacusis
- Acoustic shock disorder
- Neck conditions
- Shoulder, Elbow and Hands
- Hips Knees and Ankles
- Nerve Pain
- Biomechanical analysis
- Biomechanical Rehabilitation
- Mat Clinical Pilates
- Neural Tapping